At McKesson, we've been empowering healthcare-and employees-for more than 175 years. As the nation's industry leader, we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare.
We empower our customers by combining innovation, technology and strong relationships to deliver vital supplies and solutions. Ranked in the top 20 on the FORTUNE 500 with more than $100 billion in annual revenue, we also have the resources to empower our employees. Because at McKesson, we know that empowering healthcare starts with you.
- Customer Service Rep 4 - Indianapolis, IN
- Description: Keeping people safe starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with ZEE Medical, Inc. - a chain that extends across the country (and beyond) and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.ZEE Medical, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKesson Corporation, Inc. We're committed to creating a safer, healthier and more productive workplace by providing unequal...
Reference Code: 72090
- BI Manager - The Woodlands, TX
- Description: Empowering the delivery of excellent patient care in facilities close to their homes starts with you. Every person’s job at McKesson Specialty Health makes a difference in the lives of patients throughout the country.Our products and services touch the full continuum of specialty patient care. From the initial phases of a product life cycle and the distribution of specialty drugs, to fully integrated healthcare tech...
Reference Code: 71107
- Account Manager\Advisor Sponsored Clinical Services - San Francisco, CA
- Description: Saving lives starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers supply, technology and care management solutions to over 26,000 retail and 5,000 healt...
Reference Code: 72293
Equal Opportunity Statement
McKesson is committed to the philosophy of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or other non-job-related criteria.
McKesson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities, both in the employment and interview process, consistent with legal requirements. If you need a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please email
Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com or call 800-625-7678 (enter extension 39087, option 7). We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case by case basis. Messages or emails for any reason other than accommodation requests will not be returned.